Sunday, June 2, 2013

My Big One Year Old

How does time go so fast. Feels like just yesterday I was bringing home my sweet little angel and here she is, all grown up! This has been the best year ever, full of challenges, ups and downs, spit up, baby poop, and lots of smiles and laughs! It has not been easy but it has been so great! Olivia is a little speedster crawling all over and walking along the furniture and always climbing. She is full of kisses and hugs daily, and has now learned to make two toys kiss. She is so sweet - just as captivating as ever. My little darling is grown up and we are officially entering the toddler world. I didnt think it was possible, but I love Olivia even more than the day we welcomed her into this world, and that love grows daily! She is my little piece of heaven!



No comments:

Post a Comment